domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Summer Moons

There, in the sunset, were you on my bed, sleeping quietly; while the endless rain soaked the windows and our memories. 

I saw you once in the park, but you have forgotten it. You skated even the rainy days, with your long hair wet like a dog. You looked funny, and I laughed behind you. Don´t you remember the fastidious flu that you got? Now, I have counted the days and you are different, more serious, and now you prefer to spend the day inside. 


 I keep the summer moons, and I still like walking without a umbrella, being sheltered by the city lights. You see me with your gray shinny eyes, on the walkside beside me. You have changed, you always were right about our different ages, but I didn´t hear you because -and you know me- I am a goat.


Your smile is the same, warm despite everything, like a spell, with those sweet notes at the edges. It doesn´t matter the snow, you know how to be a gentleman and share me your coat after a kiss. You run to home letting me some steps behind, without leaving my hand alone. The rain turned in storm.


I miss the part of you that the storm has taken. I miss you telling me tales of beasts and princesses, where always appear a prince with your name; but I undesrtand, now you are a grow man and your interests are others.    


I miss our dripping bodies full of surprises, singing together under the rain, under a new moon founded. 


Your way of looking the world is sad, but I understand, you are a grow man. 



No hay comentarios: